Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reports To: General Manager / Sales Manager
Vista has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Intern to join our team. We have Spring, Summer, and Fall Internships available (Dates and times are flexible depending on organizational needs). Part-time and full-time internships are available (16-24 hours/week minimum). Sales/Marketing/Business majors desired.
- Participate in all company sponsored training, social and philanthropic activities
- Actively prospect into new and existing companies to achieve Vista’s sales and marketing objectives
- Update customer database with current technology site profiles
- Assistance with marketing initiatives, as needed
- Effectively apply company-trained lead generation techniques and value propositions to generate interest with prospective customers
- Support sales staff with day-to-day activities such as order processing, product returns, customer correspondence, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned as market conditions dictate.
Candidates must have an outgoing personality and plan to enter sales focused career after graduation. Preferred candidates are within a year or less of graduating from a four-year accredited university. Applicant must be competent in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and basic computer operations. A comfort level with heavy prospecting activities is an essential qualification for the selected candidates.
Vista IT Group is a national technology provider serving customers in every state, representing multiple industry sectors and verticals. We have over 30 years of experience as a global technology provider and our unique business model serves as a strategic complement to the conventional global information technology supply chain. Vista possesses warehouse, logistics, and full integration capabilities, which make us stand out in an industry where most technology providers leverage external resources.