Ideal for enterprise-class access for branch and campus applications, Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR series switches provide operational simplicity while enabling scalable, secure and energy-efficient operations. Available with 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the Cisco 2960-XR has many features including Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget, Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks, USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations, and application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite. The Catalyst 2960-XR switches also feature power resiliency with optional dual field-replaceable power supplies and IP Lite Cisco IOS software with dynamic routing and Layer 3 features. Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR switches include a field-replaceable modular power supply and can accommodate a second power supply. The Cisco 2960-XR is available only with the Cisco IOS IP Lite feature set.
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR 48 GigE PoE 4x SFP IP Lite Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR 24 GigE PoE 370W 2 x SFP+ IP Lite
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR 24 GigE PoE 370W 4 x SFP IP Lite
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR 48 GigE PoE 740W 2 x SFP+ IP Lite
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR 48 GigE PoE 370W 2 x SFP+ IP Lite
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR 48 GigE 4x SFP IP Lite Switch