Cisco 8841 IP Phone
- Cisco Excess
Every Cisco Excess product we offer is SMARTnet eligible, licensed with a valid IOS, and has gone through Cisco's own testing process. Learn More about the benefits of Cisco Excess.
The Cisco® IP Phone 8841 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communication for small to large enterprise businesses.
With the Cisco IP Phone 8841, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8841 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control.
The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Other key features of the phone follow:
● The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display.
● Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
● The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
● Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8841 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by Energy Star organization.
● An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
|Product Condition||Cisco Excess|
|Cisco Excess Part Number||CP-8841-K9-WS|
|Cisco SMARTnet eligible||Yes|