Cisco offers two lines of switches with the Catalyst and Nexus product families. The Cisco Catalyst switch family is built upon an innovative architecture called Borderless Networks, which functions to free users from the constraints of a single workplace and enables them to travel anywhere, at any time, with any device, and with a secure, reliable network connection. The Cisco Nexus switch family is designed to meet the requirements of next-generation data centers with the ability to support architectural changes such as Web 2.0 applications, virtualization, and cloud computing.
Cisco Excess is a specially designated product suite offered by Cisco so customers can purchase Cisco approved used equipment more efficiently. Only a handful of companies have this customer relationship with Cisco, and Vista is the largest provider of Cisco Excess products in the United States. Cisco Excess equipment is SMARTnet eligible and licensed with a valid IOS. Learn More about the benefits of Cisco Excess.
Items 33-48 of 109
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 24 GigE PoE+ & 2x SFP+ IP Services Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 24 GigE & 4x SFP IP Services Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 GigE PoE+ & 2x SFP+ 1025W IP Base Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 GigE PoE+ & 4x SFP+ IP Base Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2x GbE SFP+ Ports Network Service Module
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 GigE PoE+ & 2x SFP+ 640W IP Base Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 GigE PoE+ & 4x SFP LAN Base Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 24 GigE & 4x SFP IP Base Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 GigE PoE+ & 4x SFP IP Base Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR 48 GigE 4x SFP IP Lite Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-X 24 GigE 2x SFP+ LAN Base Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-X 24 GigE PoE 2x SFP+ LAN Base Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 PoE+ Gigabit Ports w/1100WAC Power Supply IP LAN