Cisco offers two lines of switches with the Catalyst and Nexus product families. The Cisco Catalyst switch family is built upon an innovative architecture called Borderless Networks, which functions to free users from the constraints of a single workplace and enables them to travel anywhere, at any time, with any device, and with a secure, reliable network connection. The Cisco Nexus switch family is designed to meet the requirements of next-generation data centers with the ability to support architectural changes such as Web 2.0 applications, virtualization, and cloud computing.
Cisco Excess is a specially designated product suite offered by Cisco so customers can purchase Cisco approved used equipment more efficiently. Only a handful of companies have this customer relationship with Cisco, and Vista is the largest provider of Cisco Excess products in the United States. Cisco Excess equipment is SMARTnet eligible and licensed with a valid IOS. Learn More about the benefits of Cisco Excess.
Items 49-64 of 109
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 PoE+ Gigabit Ports w/715WAC Power Supply IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3750 24 Gigabit PoE+ 4xSFP+ IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX 6 GbE PoE+ 2xMulitGE PoE+ 2xSFP+ IP Base Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX 12 GbE PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ and 2xGbE IP Base Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-X 48 Gigabit PoE 2xSFP+ 370WAC LAN Base Switch
- Catalyst 3650 48 GigE 2x10G Uplink Ports 250WAC IP Base Switch
- Catalyst 3650 48 GigE PoE+ 4x10G Uplink Ports 640WAC IP Base Switch
- Catalyst 3650 48 GigE PoE+ 4x1G Uplink Ports 640WAC IP Base Switch
Special Price $2,095.00 Regular Price $9,590.00
- Catalyst 3650 48 GigE PoE+ 4x1G Uplink Ports 640WAC LAN Base Switch
- Catalyst 3650 24 GigE PoE+ 4x1G Uplink Ports 640WAC LAN Base Switch