Cisco offers two lines of switches with the Catalyst and Nexus product families. The Cisco Catalyst switch family is built upon an innovative architecture called Borderless Networks, which functions to free users from the constraints of a single workplace and enables them to travel anywhere, at any time, with any device, and with a secure, reliable network connection. The Cisco Nexus switch family is designed to meet the requirements of next-generation data centers with the ability to support architectural changes such as Web 2.0 applications, virtualization, and cloud computing.
Cisco Excess is a specially designated product suite offered by Cisco so customers can purchase Cisco approved used equipment more efficiently. Only a handful of companies have this customer relationship with Cisco, and Vista is the largest provider of Cisco Excess products in the United States. Cisco Excess equipment is SMARTnet eligible and licensed with a valid IOS. Learn More about the benefits of Cisco Excess.
Items 97-109 of 109
- Cisco Nexus N9K-C9372PX 48 1/10G SFP+ 6 40G QSFP+ Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 24 PoE+ Gigabit Ports w/715WAC power Supply IP Base
Special Price $1,650.00 Regular Price $7,450.00
- Cisco Catalyst 3750X Switch 48x1Gb Ethernet POE+ 715W LAN Base
- Cisco Catalyst E-Series 4507R+E Switch (7-slot Chassis) with Fan
- Cisco Catalyst 4500-X 16 Port 10G IP Base Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 GigE & 4x SFP+ IP Base Switch
- Cisco Catalyst Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX 8 Port Data IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 PoE+ Gigabit Ports w/715WAC power Supply Lan Base