Increase productivity and lower total cost of ownership (TCO) with the Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series of Gigabit Ethernet Switches. Delivering cost-effective network assets, these enterprise-class switches help enable secure and reliable connectivity with features that ensure the quality of service for voice over IP (VoIP) and critical business applications. The Cisco 2960-S switches support two software feature sets, LAN Base Software with advanced Layer 2 features, FlexStack stacking, static routing and PoE, and LAN Lite Software which provides entry-level Layer 2 features and PoE. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-S comes in 24-port and 48-port models and has Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) connectivity with 10G/1G Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP/SFP+) uplinks. Read more...
Equipped with Cisco Smart Operations, the Catalyst 2960-S makes deployment and ongoing management simple which allows users to cut down on switch configuration, installation, operational costs and troubleshooting time. The 2960-S switches contain network security features such as Cisco Security Exchange Protocol (SXP) and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) to enforce security policies and provide secure access to the network. With Cisco Network Assistant, network management is simple and Cisco EnergyWise technology is used to promote energy cost savings by measuring power consumption in the network infrastructure and network-attached devices.
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960S-24TS-L Ethernet Switch - 24 Port - 5 Slot
- Cisco Catalyst 2960S-48TD-L Ethernet Switch - 48 Port
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960S-48FPD-L Ethernet Switch - 48 Port
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960S-24PD-L Ethernet Switch - 24 Port
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960S-48TS-L Ethernet Switch - 48 Port
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960S-48FPS-L Ethernet Switch - 48 Port
- Cisco Catalyst 2960S-48LPS-L Ethernet Switch - 48 Port
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960S-24PS-L Ethernet Switch - 24 Port
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960S-48TS-S Ethernet Switch - 48 Port