Cisco’s line of fixed-configuration Catalyst 3560 network switches are ideal for small enterprise environments with Local Area Network (LAN) access, or branch offices. As an enterprise-class, access layer switch, the Cisco Catalyst 3560 supports both IEEE 802.3af and Power over Ethernet (PoE) technologies, as well as providing both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) options. Gbe offers significant advantages, such as providing these Cisco network switches with bandwidth at speeds up to 1000 Megabits per second (Mbps). Catalyst 3560 switches combine10/100/1000 GbE adapters with PoE configurations, which provide optimal productivity, as well as exceptional investment protection to make sure that the Cisco switches in this series can meet the network and application requirements of the future. Another benefit of this combination is that it allows for new applications to be deployed, with examples including wireless access, remote video kiosks, video surveillance and building management systems. Additionally, the Catalyst 3560’s use of PoE technology allows it to eliminate the necessity of wall power for all devices that are PoE-enabled, which reduces the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by eliminating electrical cabling expenses. Read more...
Cisco Catalyst 3560 switches are equipped with a robust feature set, providing them with many advantages over other types of network switches. For instance, Catalyst 3560 switches can be equipped with Cisco Network Assist at no additional charge, which provides the network switch with a centralized management application. Another tool that the Catalyst 3560 switch utilizes is a configuration wizard, which helps to ease the implementation of converged networks as well as intelligent network services. An additional technology that the Catalyst 3560 switch features is Cisco EnergyWise, which allows the customer to become energy efficient by reducing energy consumption of the not only the switch, but the entire corporate infrastructure. Equipped with various security features to protect the vital information within those corporations, the Catalyst 3560 provides user tracking, network monitoring, access control and more. All of these features and technologies allow Cisco Catalyst 3560 switches to deploy a wide range of intelligent network services including rate limiting, multicast management and high-performance IP routing.
- Cisco Catalyst 3560C Switch 8x1Gb Ethernet 2x Dual Purpose Uplinks IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3560CX Switch 12x1Gb Ethernet POE+ 2x1Gb SFP & 2x1Gb Ethernet Uplinks IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3560C Switch 12x10/100 Ethernet POE+ 2x Dual Purpose Uplinks IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3560C Switch 8x10/100 Ethernet POE+ 2x Dual Purpose Uplinks IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3560C Switch 8x1Gb Ethernet POE+ 2x Dual Purpose Uplinks IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3560CX Switch 8x1Gb Ethernet POE+ 2x1Gb SFP & 2x1Gb Ethernet Uplinks IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3560CX Switch 12x1Gb Ethernet 2x1Gb SFP & 2x1Gb Ethernet Uplinks IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX 12 GbE PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ and 2xGbE IP Base Switch
- Cisco Catalyst Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX 8 Port Data IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX 6 GbE PoE+ 2xMulitGE PoE+ 2xSFP+ IP Base Switch