As an enterprise-class, stackable and standalone switch, the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X switches provide security, scalability, availability, simple operations, and energy efficiency. Ideal for top of rack or wiring closet deployments, the Cisco 3750-X switches contain Stackwise Plus technology, which allows the flexibility of stacking up to 9 physical 3750-X switches while operating on a single, unified logical device, using a single IP address. The Catalyst 3750-X series also introduces Cisco StackPower technology, an innovative interconnect system that allows the power supplies in a stack to be shared among every switch. StackPower can be deployed in either power sharing or redundancy mode. Read more...
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X switches feature 24 and 48 10/100/1000 PoE+ and non-PoE models, optional four Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) SFP or two 10GbE SFP+ uplink network modules, industry first PoE+ with 30W power on all ports, and dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans. Feature sets offered for Catalyst 3750-X switches include IP Base with baseline enterprise access Layer 3 switching features, IP Services with advanced Layer 3 switching (IPv4 and IPv6) features, and Local Area Network (LAN) base with enterprise access Layer 2 switching features. Other features of the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X switches include ease of management and investment protection for ever-changing business needs.
- Cisco Catalyst 2x GbE SFP+ Ports Network Service Module
- Cisco Catalyst 2x 10GB-T Ports Network Module
- Cisco Catalyst 4x 10GB-T Ports Network Module
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C3750X-48PF-L Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C3750X-24T-S Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C3750X-48T-L Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3750X Switch 48x1Gb Ethernet POE+ 715W LAN Base
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C3750X-48T-S Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C3750X-48P-S Ethernet Switch