The 4500 series of Cisco Catalyst switches deliver high performance, allow for borderless networks, and provide mobile and secure experiences via Layer 2 and Layer 4 switching. With features such as energy savings, resiliency, and automation, the 4500 series delivers reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) and investment protection.
The Cisco 4500-E series provides deployment flexibility that is needed for the ever-changing needs of businesses of all sizes. Users can future proof their networks with Catalyst 4500E features including 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks, support for Power over Ethernet Plus, and Universal Power over Ethernet. Available models in this series include the 3-slot 4503-E and the 6-slot 4506-E. Read more...
Cisco recently introduced two new chassis for the Cisco Catalyst 4500 series of switches with the Catalyst 4507R+E and the Catalyst 4501R+E. Both of these chassis provide 48 gigabits per slot capacity for all line card slots and can scale up to 848 Gbps switching capacity. Compatible with all current Catalyst 4500 series line cards and supervisor engines, these chassis will protect your investment by offering next generation services and hardware.
- Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 7-E
- Cat4500 E-Series 10-Slot - Configure to Order Order
- Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series 12-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (SFP)
- Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 8-E
- Cisco Catalyst E-Series 4507R+E Switch (7-slot Chassis) with Fan
- Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series 12-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (SFP+)