5100 Blade Chassis
As a crucial piece of the Cisco Unified Computing System, the Cisco UCS 5100 Series Blade Server Chassis provides a scalable and flexible architecture for existing and future data center needs. The Cisco 5100 Series Chassis requires no independent management, contains less physical components, and provides increased energy efficiency over traditional blade server chassis by employing fabric-extender and unified fabric technology. This also lowers the overall total cost of ownership (TCO), eliminates the need for dedicated chassis management and blade switches, reduces cabling, and enables Cisco UCS to scale up to 20 chassis without adding complexity. Comprised in a 6RU form factor, the Cisco 5100 Series Chassis fits in most industry standard 19 inch four post racks and can accommodate up to eight half-width or four full-width Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers within the same chassis. Read more...
The UCS 5100 Blade Server Chassis integrates multiple 10 Gigabit Ethernet unified network fabric connections with enterprise-class, x86-architecture servers. Extremely integrated and scalable, the UCS multi-chassis platform reduces the footprint of all your computing resources and is maintained from a unified management domain. Other technical features of the UCS 5100 series blade chassis include standard front to back cooling, 8 hot-swappable fans, two I/O slots, four hot-swappable power supplies, and hot-pluggable blade servers and fabric extenders to deliver uninterrupted service during maintenance and server deployment.
- Cisco UCS 5108 & 4x B200 M4 2P E5-2640 v4 10C 2.4GHz 64GB Blade Bundle
Special Price $26,995.00 Regular Price $77,735.00
- Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Chassis with 2x 2208XP Fabric Extenders
- Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Chassis with 2x 2204XP Fabric Extenders
- Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Chassis with 2x 2104XP Fabric Extenders
- Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Chassis with 2x B200 M3 E5-2620 Blades
- Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Chassis with 2x B200 M3 E5-2620 v2 Blades
- Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Chassis with 2x B200 M4 E5-2620 v3 Blades
- Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Chassis with 2x 2208XP Fabric Extenders and 6248UP and 3064-X Switches
- Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Chassis with 2x 2208XP Fabric Extenders and 2x 6296UP Switches
- Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Chassis with 2x 2208XP Fabric Extenders and 2x 6248UP Switches
- Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Chassis with 6248UP Fabric Interconnect