The Dell PowerEdge VRXT Modular Infrastructure Platform integrates servers, storage, networking and management together in a single compact chassis. Designed for remote and small office environments, the VRTX allows users to consolidate and manage business applications in up to four server nodes with shared storage and integrated networking. The PowerEdge VRTX’s key features bring even more functionality with enhanced versatility and increased efficiency. These include additional server node choices, new next-level data protection inside the chassis, enhanced system management, expanded resources for VDI, and JBOD expansion.
Performance features of the Dell VRXT include support for future-generation PowerEdge M-Series blades, dual SD Cards for redundant hypervisors, up to four hot-plug PowerEdge server nodes with flexible configurations that can mix and match 4-socket M830 and 2-socket M630 blade options, hot-plug and swappable HDDs, many RAID options including operational PERC for RAID controller failover, and optional hot-plug and swappable power supply units and fans. The Dell VRTX also features a lower total cost of ownership, simplified, efficient and versatile systems management, and seamless management integration.
- Dell PowerEdge VRTX 5.4TB Rackmount with 2x M630 6C 48GB 2x120GB SSD Bundle
- Dell PowerEdge VRTX 12TB Tower with 4x M630 12C 32GB 2x300GB Bundle
- Dell PowerEdge VRTX 12TB Rackmount with 4x M630 16C 128GB 2x600GB Bundle
- Dell PowerEdge VRTX 4TB Rackmount with 2x M630 10C 64GB 2x800GB SSD Bundle
- Dell PowerEdge VRTX 6.4TB Rackmount with 4x M630 10C 64GB 2x800GB Bundle
- Dell PowerEdge VRTX 1.2TB Rackmount with M630 10C 16GB 2x300GB SAS Bundle