Ideal for Business-Critical Applications and Cloud Deployments
provides the power for almost any workload from high-performance computing (HPC) to the cloud or big data. Powered by up to two Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors with faster, energy-efficient TruDDR4 Memory, 24 DIMM slots, and a maximum memory of up to 1.5 TB, the IBM x3550 M5 delivers exceptional performance for demanding workloads. The IBM x3550 M5 also features up to ten front and two rear 2.5-inch HDDs or SSDs or up to four 3.5-inch HDDs depending on the model. Read more...
With outstanding reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) features, the IBM x3550 M5 contains comprehensive systems management tools that make it easy to deploy and maintain local and remote management. Integrated Management Module II (IMM2), Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), and IBM Systems Director are all features that make management and operation of the IBM System x3550 M5 server simple while reducing operational costs.
Reduced Downtime and Energy Efficiency
With features including hot-swap drives supporting RAID redundancy, hot-swappable fan and power supplies, two fan zones with N+1 fans design, and a LCD light path, the IBM x3550 M5 is equipped with the physical features to provide maximum uptime. Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) is another availability feature that can detect when the x3550 M5’s system components operate out of the set standard thresholds and sends an alert before a possible failure takes place. Many energy-efficient features are present in the IBM x3550 M5 including high-efficiency power supplies with 80 PLUS Platinum and Titanium certifications, low-voltage processors, Calibrated Vectored Cooling, and Intel Intelligent Power Capability, which powers individual processor elements and turns them on and off as needed to reduce power draw.
Items 1-16 of 32
- Lenovo System x3550 M5 6C E5-2603v4 1.7GHz 16GB M1215 LFF Server
- New Lenovo System x3550 M5 6C Configure to Order Base Server - 8869AC1
- Lenovo System x3550 M5 8C E5-2609v4 1.7GHz 64GB M1215 4TB LFF Server
- Lenovo System x3550 M5 8C E5-2609v4 1.7GHz 16GB M1215 LFF Server
- Lenovo System x3550 M5 6C E5-2603v4 1.7GHz 16GB M1215 Server
- Lenovo System x3550 M5 10C E5-2640v4 2.40GHz 16GB Server
- Lenovo SystemX x3550 M5 1x E5-2640v3 8C 2.6GHz 16GB Server
- Lenovo SystemX x3550 M5 1x E5-2620v3 6C 2.4GHz 16GB Server
- Lenovo SystemX x3550 M5 1x E5-2609v3 6C 1.9GHz 16GB Server
- Lenovo SystemX x3550 M5 1x E5-2630v3 8C 2.4GHz 16GB Server
- Lenovo SystemX x3550 M5 1x E5-2603v3 6C 1.6GHz 8GB Server
- Lenovo x3550 M5 8C E5-2630Lv3 1.8GHz 20MB 1866MHz 55W 16GB Server
- Lenovo x3550 M5 8C E5-2630v3 2.4GHz 20MB 1866MHz 85W 16GB Server
- Lenovo x3550 M5 6C E5-2609v3 1.9GHz 15MB 1600MHz 85W 8GB Server
- Lenovo x3550 M5 6C E5-2620v3 2.4GHz 15MB 1866MHz 85W 16GB Server
- Lenovo System x3550 M5 8C E5-2620 v4 2.10GHz 16GB M1215 Server