Improved Performance and Flexibility
Powered by up to two Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 series processors, the IBM System x3650 M5 is a dominant two-socket rack server that allows users to run even more workloads and gain faster business insights. In a 2U form factor, the IBM x3650 M5 contains 24 DIMM slots, a maximum memory of 1.5TB, and an impressive array of storage configurations up to 26 drive bays that optimize various workloads including database, cloud computing, enterprise applications, business analytics, big data, and virtualization. The x3650 M5 server also offers many energy-efficient features that reduce operational costs and increase energy availability such as Intel Intelligent Power Capability, a feature that powers individual processor elements off and on as needed, reducing power draw. Read more...
Increased Uptime and Availability
The IBM x3650 M5 is also equipped with many features that simplify serviceability and increase uptime such as hot-swap drives supporting RAID redundancy for data protection, hot-swap power supplies, redundant fans, and built-in diagnostics through Dynamic Systems Analysis (DSA) Preboot which speeds up troubleshooting tasks, reducing service time. Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) is another feature of the x3650 M5 rack server, which detects when any system components such as memory, disks, or processors operate outside of standard thresholds and sends an alert of a possible failure.
Simplified Management and Security Features
Simplified remote and local management features of the IBM x3650 M5 include an Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) to monitor availability and perform remote management and IBM Systems Director, a set of comprehensive systems management tools that increase uptime, improve productivity, and reduce costs through advanced server management capabilities. Security is crucial for any data center and the System x3650 M5 contains many features that provide enterprise-class data protection. With two integrated Trusted Platform Modules (TPMs) that enable advanced cryptographic functionality, System x Trusted Platform Assurance, self-encrypting drives, AES NI support, and more, users can ensure data is well protected.
Items 1-16 of 27
- Lenovo SystemX x3650 M5 E5-2650 v4 12C 2.2Ghz 16GB M5210 - 8871KLU
- New Lenovo SystemX x3650 M5 E5-2620 v4 8C 2.1GHz 16GB M1215 - 8871KEU
- New Lenovo SystemX x3650 M5 E5-2609 v4 8C 1.7GHz 16GB M1215 - 8871KCU
- Lenovo x3650 M5 2x 8C E5-2620v3 2.4GHz 32GB 2x 1TB SAS Server Bundle
- Lenovo x3650 M5 2x 8C E5-2630v3 2.4GHz 64GB 2x 1TB SATA Server Bundle
- Lenovo x3650 M5 2x 12C E5-2670v3 2.3GHz 64GB 2x 1TB SATA Server Bundle
- Lenovo x3650 M5 2x 12C E5-2680v3 2.5GHz 128GB 8x 1TB SATA Server Bundle
- Lenovo x3650 M5 2x 14C E5-2690v4 2.6GHz 128GB 2x 300GB SAS Server Bundle
- Lenovo x3650 M5 2x 6C E5-2603v4 1.7GHz 32GB 2x 300GB SAS Server Bundle
- Lenovo x3650 M5 2x 8C E5-2620v4 2.1GHz 64GB 2x 300GB SAS Server Bundle
- Lenovo x3650 M5 2x 12C E5-2650v4 2.2GHz 64GB 2x 300GB SAS Server Bundle
- Lenovo System x3650 M5 E5-2620 v3 2.4GHz 6C 16GB M1215 Server
- Lenovo System x3650 M5 E5-2630 v3 2.4GHz 8C 16GB M5210 Server
- Lenovo System x3650 M5 E5-2640 v3 2.6GHz 8C 16GB M5210 Server
- Lenovo System x3650 M5 E5-2650 v3 2.3GHz 10C 16GB M5210 Server
- Lenovo System x3650 M5 E5-2630 v4 2.2GHz 10C 16GB M1215 Server