Cisco Access Points
Designed for indoor environments, Cisco Aironet Wireless Access Points are highly secure network options that are easily deployable in most networks. Boosting connectivity, Cisco WAPs allow more wireless clients to associate with the network, tap into bandwidth-heavy multimedia applications, and allows mobile workers to use multiple wireless devices. Read more...
Cisco Excess is a specially designated product suite offered by Cisco so customers can purchase Cisco approved used equipment more efficiently. Only a handful of companies have this customer relationship with Cisco, and Vista is the largest provider of Cisco Excess products in the United States. Cisco Excess equipment is SMARTnet eligible and licensed with a valid IOS. Learn More about the benefits of Cisco Excess.
Cisco Unified Wireless Network
Cisco wireless access points are a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network that can scale up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations of an entire campus in branch offices, and at remote sites. As the industry’s most resilient, flexible, and scalable architecture, Cisco’s Unified Wireless Network delivers completely secure access to mobility services and applications. They also offer the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection because they integrate seamlessly with the existing wired network.
- Cisco Aironet 3702i Ctrlr AP 4x4:3SS w/CleanAir; Int Ant; B Reg Domain Access Point
- Cisco 802.11n CAP w/CleanAir; 3x4:3SS; Ext Ant; B Reg Domain Access Point
- Cisco 802.11n w/ CleanAir 3x4:3SS Int Ant B Reg Domain Wireless Access Point
- Cisco Aironet 1702i Controller-Based Wireless Access Point
- Cisco Aironet 3602i Dual-Band Controller-Based Wireless Access Point
- Cisco Aironet 802.11n Auto 3x4:3SS Mod Ext Ant B Reg Domain Wireless Access Point
- Cisco Aironet 2602I 802.11n Auto 3x4:3SS Int Ant B Reg Domain Access Point
- Cisco Aironet 2702E IEEE 802.11ac 1.27Gbps Wireless Access Point