Cisco offers two lines of switches with the Catalyst and Nexus product families. The Cisco Catalyst switch family is built upon an innovative architecture called Borderless Networks, which functions to free users from the constraints of a single workplace and enables them to travel anywhere, at any time, with any device, and with a secure, reliable network connection. The Cisco Nexus switch family is designed to meet the requirements of next-generation data centers with the ability to support architectural changes such as Web 2.0 applications, virtualization, and cloud computing.
Cisco Excess is a specially designated product suite offered by Cisco so customers can purchase Cisco approved used equipment more efficiently. Only a handful of companies have this customer relationship with Cisco, and Vista is the largest provider of Cisco Excess products in the United States. Cisco Excess equipment is SMARTnet eligible and licensed with a valid IOS. Learn More about the benefits of Cisco Excess.
Items 1-16 of 109
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 48Port Mini 4x10G Uplink LAN Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 24 Port Data 2x10G Uplink IP Services
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 PoE+ Gigabit Ports w/715WAC power Supply IP Services
- Cisco Catalyst 3560C Switch 8x1Gb Ethernet 2x Dual Purpose Uplinks IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3560CX Switch 12x1Gb Ethernet POE+ 2x1Gb SFP & 2x1Gb Ethernet Uplinks IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 Switch 24x1Gb Ethernet 2x 10Gb SFP+ Uplinks 250W LAN Base
- Cisco Catalyst 2960C Switch 8x10/100 Ethernet 2x Dual Purpose Uplinks LAN Lite
- Cisco Catalyst 2960C Switch 8x10/100 Ethernet 2x Dual Purpose Uplinks LAN Base
- Cisco Catalyst 2960C Switch 8x10/100 Ethernet POE 2x Dual Purpose Uplinks LAN Base
- Cisco Catalyst 2960C Switch 12x10/100 Ethernet POE 2x Dual Purpose Uplinks LAN Base
- Cisco Nexus 3064-32T Switch 32x10GBase-T 4x40Gb QSFP+ Uplinks 400W NX-OS
- Cisco Catalyst 3560C Switch 12x10/100 Ethernet POE+ 2x Dual Purpose Uplinks IP Base