As an enterprise-class, stackable and standalone switch, the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X switches provide security, scalability, availability, simple operations, and energy efficiency. Ideal for top of rack or wiring closet deployments, the Cisco 3750-X switches contain Stackwise Plus technology, which allows the flexibility of stacking up to 9 physical 3750-X switches while operating on a single, unified logical device, using a single IP address. The Catalyst 3750-X series also introduces Cisco StackPower technology, an innovative interconnect system that allows the power supplies in a stack to be shared among every switch. StackPower can be deployed in either power sharing or redundancy mode.
As an enterprise-class stackable Ethernet and Multigigabit Ethernet access and aggregation layer switch, the Cisco Catalyst 3850 switch series provides full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. The Cisco 3850 series offers an integrated wireless controller, up to 40 Gb of wireless capacity per switch, support for up to 100 access points and 2000 wireless clients on each switching entity and support for 802.11ac Wave 2 with multigigabit technology. The Catalyst 3580 stackable wireless switches also deliver enhanced security features and Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations for simplified management. Cisco’s Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) powers the Catalyst 3850 switch series and allows uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility and application optimization. Read more...
Technical specifications of the Cisco Catalyst 3850 switch series include 24 and 48 10/100/1000 Mbps data PoE+ and Cisco UPoE models or 24 and 48 100Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps Cisco UPoE models, 12- and 24-port 1 GE SFP or 1/10 GE SFP+ models, five optional uplink modules with 4 x GE, 2 x 10 GE, 4 x 10 GE, 8 x 10 GE or 2 x 40 GE QSFP+ ports. Other features of the Cisco Catalyst 3850 switch series include dual redundant, modular power supplies, three modular fans, Cisco StackPower technology, and Cisco StackWise-480 technology to deliver scalability and resiliency with 480 Gbps of stack throughput.
Items 1-16 of 20
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 PoE+ Gigabit Ports w/715WAC power Supply Lan Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 PoE+ Gigabit Ports w/715WAC power Supply IP Services
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 Switch 24x1Gb Ethernet 350W IP Services
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 GigE PoE+ IP Services Switch
Special Price $3,800.00 Regular Price $22,440.00
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 GigE UPoE IP Base 5 AP License Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4x Gigabit Ethernet/2x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Module
- Cisco Catalyst 4x Gigabit Ethernet/4x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Module
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 PoE+ Gigabit Ports w/1100WAC Power Supply IP LAN
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 PoE+ Gigabit Ports w/715WAC Power Supply IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 12 SFP 1GbE Ports w/350WAC PowerSupply IP Base
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 24 PoE+ Gigabit Ports w/715WAC power Supply IP Base