A Feature-rich Storage Platform Offering Flexibility and 6-nines of Availability
The HPE 3PAR StoreServ platform delivers an efficient, affordable, always-available storage system that reduces overhead costs. It can scale from mid-range to large enterprises for instant applications provisioning and high levels of service. 3PAR was designed to exceed the demanding requirements of consolidated workloads in an always on world.
HPE Named Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant
Gartner has named HPE as a leader in two key storage markets. HPE ranked among the top three vendors in Gartner’s report on Solid-State Arrays, which evaluates storage vendors with offerings in the all-flash market. HPE was also named as Gartner’s highest-ranked storage vendor for General-Purpose Disk Arrays, outpacing the competition in both Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision. Gartner’s objective analysis affirms HPE’s storage strategy, overall product portfolio and continued investments in 3PAR will continue position 3PAR as a “Leader” when evaluating storage vendors.
Both the 7000 and 8000 series arrays come with preloaded Operating System Software that includes Thin Technologies, Adaptive Flash Cache, Persistent Checksum (available on the 8000 series), Full Copy, RAID MP (Multi-Parity), and more.
The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000 series offers performance advantages of a purpose-built, flash-optimized architecture without compromising resiliency. 3PAR 8000 storage arrays feature HPE’s complete set of “persistent” technologies, leading to 99.9999% data availability and virtually eliminating un-planned downtime or outages. The 8000 series delivers both efficiency and performance, thanks in part to HPE’s Adaptive Data Reduction technologies which include deduplication, compression, and Data Packing. The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000 Series includes the 8200, 8400, and 8440 storage array models.
The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 7000 Series offer Tier 1 enterprise storage at a midrange price. The 3PAR 7000 series provides high performance, scalability, high availability (99.9999%), data encryption, as well as automated and expedited storage management with storage provisioning and tiering. The 7000 Series also guarantees to double virtual machine density.
3PAR StoreServ 7000 went end of sale on April 20, 2017 with October 31, 2020 announced as the end of sale for Hardware Upgrades.
Items 1-16 of 19
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000 14.4TB Storage Expansion Bundle
Special Price $18,750.00 Regular Price $37,500.00
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000 23TB SSD Storage Expansion Bundle
Special Price $91,500.00 Regular Price $183,000.00
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8450 4-Node 19.2TB SSD Storage Array Bundle
Special Price $174,500.00 Regular Price $349,000.00
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8200 2-Node 73.92TB Storage Array Bundle
Special Price $110,300.00 Regular Price $220,600.00
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8200 2-Node 62.4TB Storage Array Bundle
Special Price $69,550.00 Regular Price $139,100.00
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8200 2-Node 3.2TB Storage Array Bundle
Special Price $27,655.00 Regular Price $55,308.00
- HPE 3PAR 1.92TB SAS MLC SFF SS8000 SM Solid State Drive
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8200 2-Node 28.8TB Storage Array Bundle
Special Price $36,875.00 Regular Price $73,756.00
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8200 2-Node 11.52TB Storage Array Bundle
Special Price $52,870.00 Regular Price $105,745.00
- HPE 3PAR 400GB SAS MLC LFF SS7000 Solid State Drive
- HPE 3PAR 920GB SAS MLC SFF SS8000 SM Solid State Drive
- HPE 3PAR 3.84TB SAS 2.5 SFF SS8000 SM Solid State Drive